Available next week!
The Bronwyn Coveralls are an effortless and functional one piece that are easy to put on and dress up or dress down. Button up closure with recycled paper buttons, a flattering collarless top, and oversized shape make this piece really special and something you will live in.
Aspasia is 5'8" with a 24" waist and 35" hip. She wears a size 1.
Sahra is 5'5" with a 25" waist and 35" hip. She wears a size 1.
- 100% Linen, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Made by hand in the EU
|Measurements lying flat (cm)|
|Body Length (Shoulder to crotch)||77||80||83||86||87.5|
- Main fabric: 100% Linen, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Fiber origin: Lithuania
- Yarn spinning: Lithuania
- Dyeing Method: Yarn dyed, plant-based
- Sewing Thread: 100% Organic Cotton
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Wash at 40°F and hang to dry.
- We recommend spot cleaning, and only washing when truly necessary.
- Our linen is pre-washed, however if you machine wash you may notice up to a 5% shrinkage. Ironing your garment while still damp will help to bring it back to the original size.