The Abigail Pullover comes in a beautiful ivory and in the softest baby alpaca wool. It features a roll-neck hem, sleeve and neckline and is slightly cropped to wear over dresses and high rise bottoms.
Made in Peru using Cruelty Free alpaca yarns, this piece is 100% Baby Alpaca and comes in a soft, natural ivory.
We recommend checking our measurements against pieces in your wardrobe, and your own measurements to ensure the right fit.
Jade is 5'10", with a 35.5" chest, 28" waist and a 41" hip. She is wearing a size 1.
- 100% Cruelty Free Baby Alpaca.
- Made by hand responsibly in Peru by local artisans.
|Measurements lying flat (cm)|
- Main fabric: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Fiber origin: Peru
- Yarn spinning: Peru
- Dyeing Method: Un-dyed, natural colour
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 30°C)
- Never use chlorine bleach
- Gently press to remove excess water
- Do not wring or twist,
- Handle gently to avoid wrinkles and discolouration
- Dry flat on a surface, reshape to original dimensions while drying
- Use a cool iron
- Do not tumble dry