The Hayes Sweater is a wide cut pullover sweater featuring a dropped shoulder, tapered sleeve and crew neckline. The yarns are a luxurious blend of Alpaca and Polyamide with a beautiful looped yarn which results in a gorgeous texture and feel.
This is truly the first thing I want to put on in the mornings, and feels almost like you're still nestled under the covers.
Made in Peru using Cruelty Free alpaca yarns, this piece is 89% Alpaca, 11% Polyamide and comes in two natural colours, cardamom and nutmeg.
Aisha is 5'4", with a 32.5" chest, 26" waist and a 36.5" hip. She is wearing a size 1.
- 89% Cruelty Free Baby Alpaca, 11% Polyamide.
- Made in Peru.
||Measurements lying flat (cm)
|Upper Arm width
Main fabric: 89% Alpaca, 11% Polyamide
- Fiber origin: Peru
- Yarn spinning: Peru
- Dyeing Method: Un-dyed, natural colour
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 30°C)
- Never use chlorine bleach
- Gently press to remove excess water
- Do not wring or twist,
- Handle gently to avoid wrinkles and discolouration
- Dry flat on a surface, reshape to original dimensions while drying
- Use a cool iron
- Do not tumble dry