Available end of October
The Elliot Pullover in Sand is our take on a the perfect crew neck pullover. The dropped sleeve and boxy shape make it incredibly flattering and versatile.
The Sand colour is really special. It's a blend of Baby Alpaca and Organic Cotton, with flecks of lighter yarns woven throughout. It feels beautiful on, with a luxurious weight to it that makes it a piece you'll reach for throughout the cooler months.
Made in Peru using Cruelty Free alpaca yarns, this piece is 68% Baby Alpaca and 32% Organic Pima Cotton.
The sizing for the Elliot Pullover is a combined sizing - the size 1 fits roughly an xs-m, and the the size 2 fits m-xl. It depends on your desired fit - but because of the dropped sleeve and boxy fit around the body, it will fit multiple body types.
Jade is 5'10", with a 35.5" chest, 28" waist and a 41" hip. She wears a size 1.
Aspasia is 5'8" with a 31" bust, 24" waist and 35" hip. She wears a size 1.
- 100% Cruelty Free Baby Alpaca.
- Made by hand responsibly in Peru by local artisans.
|Measurements lying flat (cm)|
|1 (XS-M)||2 (M-XL)|
|Length (from shoulder)||22
- Main fabric: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Fiber origin: Peru
- Yarn spinning: Peru
- Dyeing Method: Un-dyed, natural colour
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 30 °C)
- Never use chlorine bleach
- Gently press to remove excess water
- Do not wring or twist,
- Handle gently to avoid wrinkles and discolouration
- Dry flat on a surface, reshape to original dimensions while drying
- Use a cool iron
- Do not tumble dry