- Main fabric: 100% Recycled Organic Cotton
- Fiber origin: India
- Yarn spinning: India
- Dyeing Method: Un-dyed
- Sewing Thread: 100% Organic Cotton
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Buttons: Recycled Paper Buttons.
- Wash at 40°F and tumble dry low.
- We recommend spot cleaning and air drying whenever possible.
- Our cotton is pre-washed, however if you machine wash you may notice up to a 5% shrinkage. Steaming or ironing after drying will help the garment to soften and relax closer to the original size.
Size Chart - Howell Coat
|Measurements lying flat (cm)|
|Full Length (CBL)||72.5||80||75.5||76|
|Measurements lying flat (in)|
|Chest||23 1/4"||24 1/2"||24 1/2"||25 1/2"|
|Hip width||23"||24"||24 1/2"||26 1/4"|
|Sleeve Length||27"||27"||27 1/2"||28"|
|Full Length (CBL)||28 1/2"||31 1/2"||29 3/4"||30"|
All Measurements are Garment Measurements. We recommend you to measure your best fitting garment by keeping it flat on the floor and match those measurements to the size chart above.
How to measure your garment:
Bust: Measure across the armpits as shown in the image to get the pit to pit measurement.
Waist Lying Flat: The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the waistline.
Hip: The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the hip line.
Sleeve Length: Measure from the low point of shoulder where the sleeve seam begins to the bottom of the cuffs.
Full Length: Measure from the High Point of shoulder to the bottom hemline.
Full Length (CBL): Measure from the center back of the neck to the bottom hemline.