Sadie Knit Pant
Incredibly soft, hand-knit organic cotton pants. A super-high rise, with a nice thick waistband and ankle skimming length. Pair them with one of the linen tops, or as an elevated day set with the Sadie Knit Top.
Jade is 5'10", with a 35.5" chest, 28" waist and a 41" hip. She wears a size 2.
Size up or down depending on desired fit. We recommend buying your true size which may be snug when you first put them on but will relax after wearing them for a bit.
We recommend checking our measurements against pieces in your wardrobe, and your own measurements to ensure the right fit.
- 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton.
- Knit by hand responsibly in Peru by local artisans.
|Measurements lying flat (inches)
|Inseam (+/- up to 0.5-1")||27
- Main fabric: 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Fiber origin: Peru
- Yarn spinning: Peru
- Dyeing Method: Yarn dyed, plant-based
- Sewing Thread: 100% Organic Cotton
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry, or dry clean. Store folded in a cool, dry place.
- We recommend spot cleaning whenever possible.
- Due to the delicate nature of this knit, please be gentle with it as you pull them on, and avoid contact with jewelry as it may catch it and pull the yarn.