- Main fabric: 60% Baby Alpaca, 5% Merino Wool and 35% Polyamide.
- Fiber origin: Peru
- Dyeing Method: Un-dyed
- Labels: 100% Organic Cotton
- Dry clean. Store folded in a cool, dry place.
- We recommend spot cleaning whenever possible.
- Due to the delicate nature of this knit, please be gentle with it as you pull it over your head, and avoid wearing it with long necklaces.
|Measurements lying flat (cm)|
All Measurements are Garment Measurements. We recommend you to measure your best fitting garment by keeping it flat on the floor and match those measurements to the size chart above.
How to measure your garment:
Bust: Measure across the armpits as shown in the image to get the pit to pit measurement.
Waist Lying Flat: The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the waistline.
Hip: The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the hip line.
Sleeve Length: Measure from the low point of shoulder where the sleeve seam begins to the bottom of the cuffs.
Full Length: Measure from the High Point of shoulder to the bottom hemline.
Full Length (CBL): Measure from the center back of the neck to the bottom hemline.